Skyrim Class

Motorcharge

Possible Spoilers

So I just finished the game and wow....I'm slightly disappointed about the end. The fight (for me at least) was pathetically easy. It lasted about 20 seconds, and then nothing. Good job, now go home. WTF?!?! Did I miss something?

I will say, before finishing the main quest line, I did everything else first. So, I'm arch-mage, leader of the companions, finished the civil war, leader of the dark brotherhood, and the thieve's guild. Besides petty quests here and there...I don't really know what else to do...

The main quest isn't over, and yeah I was kinda disappointed by that too. More of the main story picks up awhile later.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Yeah, there's more to it later on. Or, at least there's another line related to you killing him.

Where would I go for that. When I check wikis and what not, it says that's the last of the main quest line...If you are talking about the blades quests, I've done those as well.

Motorcharge

Where would I go for that. When I check wikis and what not, it says that's the last of the main quest line...If you are talking about the blades quests, I've done those as well.

Something to do with masks, I haven't come across it yet, but my friends was telling me about it and how it only comes up after finishing the main quest.

1337dingo

im still way far back in the game lol like only an hour or so under my belt i gotta talk to a grey beard or somthing because i killed a dragon

Troncoso

VIP Member
Something to do with masks, I haven't come across it yet, but my friends was telling me about it and how it only comes up after finishing the main quest.

I looked up what you are talking about. It's not really a quest though. You just collect some masks. Thing is, I've found like half of them...but I sold them...

JasonJohnston09

I'm playing more of a warrior class. I maxed out smithing and made dragon armor, and have maxed out my one hand skill. I use the blade of woe and the mace of molag bal. If things get hairy, I'll switch over to the dragon shield. I am working on maxing out conjuration. My next class will probably be more of a rogue, or mage.

Quests you must complete: (IMO)
dark brotherhood quest chain
thieves guild quest chain
house of horrors

JasonJohnston09

I'm actually playing on the 360 atm. I wish I had my desktop built so I could play on the pc. Still lacking a PSU, SSD, and Video Card. Boo for spending all my hard earned money on everyone else for christmas :p

Fooozball

Idk if it's just me but I play at 1920x1200 and I can't tell the difference between my 9800GTX+ running medium settings and my 560ti running on ultra settings. Maybe when I tested the settings it was dark out and I couldn't tell?

ScottALot

I'm actually playing on the 360 atm. I wish I had my desktop built so I could play on the pc. Still lacking a PSU, SSD, and Video Card. Boo for spending all my hard earned money on everyone else for christmas :p

Y'know... I've got a 750w PSU and GTX285 or GTX260 for sale :D

jonnyp11

It's 100 for both pm'ing and posting in the for sale thread. And I think I looked on their earlier today and I don't remember those 2 being on there, guess I'll look again cuz I might be getting something for Christmas :D

Yeah, you should prob both bump and update your for sale thread if you want to sell those cuz only that 260 is in there and it is on the second page.

Last edited:

jacobblack15

You aren't forced to do anything. You could be a warrior with a two-handed greatsword or a mace and a shield or you could be a battlemage with a dagger in one hand and a spell in another. Or you could dual-wield spells.

Darkserge

I heard about this game and I am going to buy this soon for PC. When I checked online for the recommended requirements:

Windows 7/Vista/XP PC (32 or 64 bit)
Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD CPU
4GB System RAM
6GB free HDD space
DirectX 9.0c compatible NVIDIA or AMD ATI video card with 1GB of RAM (Nvidia GeForce GTX 260 or higher; ATI Radeon 4890 or higher).
DirectX compatible sound card
Internet access for Steam activation

I have
Window 7 32 bit
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 3.6 Ghz(overclocked)
3.5GB System RAM
ATI Radeon 4870 512 MB

Not sure I will get lags, maybe small....