Skyrim Class

Motorcharge

you should be able to easily get some pretty dang high settings, it's not a very demanding game.

He doesn't even meet the recommended requirements. Mid range settings more than likely.

Luckily there's not a ton of action going on at once so lag shouldn't be an issue at realistic settings.

jonnyp11

actually i looked his listed monitor up and its 1680x1050 (isn't that 720p, i forgot), so he would be just about maxing wouldn't he?

Troncoso

VIP Member
actually i looked his listed monitor up and its 1680x1050 (isn't that 720p, i forgot), so he would be just about maxing wouldn't he?

720p is 1280x720 just as 1080p is 1920x1080

He could max it, but he'll see really poor frame-rates. Even my laptop studders every now and then at max.

To see the best performance to presentation ratio, you are probably looking at about medium settings.

Fooozball

I have to keep 1680X1050 to able to read fonts clearly. The Frame Rate is jumping between 25 to 35 on ultra setting. I change down to high, and getting 30 to 40 FPS. I am thinking about buying better video card like GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 2GB

This is my topic for choose one of the video cards or lets me know that you find a better deal than both them http://www.computerforum.com/204680-upgrading-tight-buget.html

Keep your card... and just play on medium. I couldn't really tell the difference between that and high/ultra in skyrim.

jackpeter20

You aren't forced to do anything. You could be a warrior with a two-handed greatsword or a mace and a shield or you could be a battlemage with a dagger in one hand and a spell in another. Or you could dual-wield spells. You essentially be what you want without having the burden of being forced to choose a strict class early in the game.

I cant quit playing this game. I am 45 hours in and still am overwhelmed with what I have left to do. I am not even a quarter of the way through the game. I haven't even been to every city.

Troncoso

VIP Member
I cant quit playing this game. I am 45 hours in and still am overwhelmed with what I have left to do. I am not even a quarter of the way through the game. I haven't even been to every city.

I did the same thing. I play non-stop when it came out. Then I beat the game...I'm slaughtered it at 99 hours, and realized there is nothing else I can really do. Sure, more Thieve or Assassin quests...but those aren't that exciting.

When you get to that point, you'll actually be able to stop playing it.

Motorcharge

Agreed, I'm like 55ish now and I've done all the main quests, now it's just a bunch of little insignificant side quests. At least in Oblivion you could level the hell out of your character at that point.

Also whoever decided to remove Acrobatics sucks.

Motorcharge

398018_10150532365730406_335735785405_11278263_720132148_n.jpg

Yeah now I am trying to get rid of my bounty in Markarth. I did the quest in the prison and now everytime a guard sees me he goes through the dialogue about going to jail for my crimes. I accept then nothing happens... I am left with no choice but to fight/run. This raises my bounty even higher. Anyone have any ideas?

Turbo10

Yeah now I am trying to get rid of my bounty in Markarth. I did the quest in the prison and now everytime a guard sees me he goes through the dialogue about going to jail for my crimes. I accept then nothing happens... I am left with no choice but to fight/run. This raises my bounty even higher. Anyone have any ideas?

i had that problem, just punch someone and you only have to pay the fine for that (not the 1k one)

EDIT: no wait i misread, if they instantly try to arrest you then idk there might be a console command to remove bounty

linkin

VIP Member

I got that as well. You need to either take over markarth with the stormcloaks or the empire and it will erase your bounty (without cheating)