*STABLE* Black Hole Benchmark

spirit

Staff member
And even then, your score should be higher... Pfff, all that bugs in the 4 threaded benchmark are a pain in the ass. The cross-platform version won't have that part included anymore.

I think the scores I got for my i3 are reasonable. I was expecting those kinds of scores. It's not overclocked or anything, just running at stock.

I will bench the i7 3770 soon and I might also try the Atom in the Acer netbook Dad has.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
To compare richland with Kaveri at the same clocks (4.1 base / 4.4 turbo)

--------------------A10 6800K-----------A10 7850K
Multi ......................3420 ....................... 3836................+10,8%
4Threaded ..............3132.........................3372................+7,1%
Single......................2484.........................2546................+2.4%

Not as much as I thought it would be... Anyway, when I test the A10 6800K at 5GHz and the A10 7850K at 4.7Ghz, Kaveri wins in every bench including this one? Weird stuff xD

Calin

Lol the e8400 beats the 8350 on singlethread
Sorry for double posts I didnt saw that the last post was mine too.

spirit

Staff member
Another benchmark - got myself an older PC today with an Athlon 64 X2 4450e and 2GBs of DDR2 RAM. Not the fastest. :p

spirit

Staff member
Oh ok. I never had a prebuild. Only PCs build by me or my dad's friend.

Yeah usually when buying for myself I always go with custom builds and all of the PCs in our home are custom builds apart from a few (including this one) which were salvaged from offices who were replacing them and throwing them out.

Calin

Yeah usually when buying for myself I always go with custom builds and all of the PCs in our home are custom builds apart from a few (including this one) which were salvaged from offices who were replacing them and throwing them out.
How many do you have?

Calin

I personally own three desktops, but we have six desktops in our household and a netbook and a little server.
Lol, I have this, another one that I'll build with the old e8400 once I'll get a cooler for it (stock cooler is broken) and a Pentium 1. My dad has an i3 laptop, as well as my mom

Calin

I personally own three desktops, but we have six desktops in our household and a netbook and a little server.

I have this, another one that ill build with the e8400 once ill get a cooler for it (old one is broken) and a pentium 1.
My father has an i3 laptop and my mom a 2300E one with XP.

Virssagòn

VIP Member
Currently 4 pc's up and running for my own use :p.
If you count the pc's of my 2 brothers and 2 parents with it + the 2 laptops + 2 servers. You got 12 working computers in our house + an old pentium 4 server.