Steam Summer Sales 2013

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Thanks :good: I've purchased one or two games from Amazon that I activated on Steam.

jonnyp11

Awesome, there are some good deals in there. How good is From Dust? And I will probably get HAWX 2. I want the Anno 2070 DLC, but that's to much for me.

It's alright, price is low enough i'd get it but i think i paid like 2.50 or less at christmas and it's pretty short. I want Anno 2070 but i havent paid over like 10 bucks for any game other than borderlands 2 which i preordered for like 42.50 or so.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Borderlands 2 + Season pass is on greenmangaming.com for $15. There is even a voucher for an extra 10% off.

If you can deal with the Dialup like speed.

WeatherMan

Is this for the UK too?

Also, is it steam redeemable, oh and what's a season pass?

Never looked into these things :p

Troncoso

VIP Member
Is this for the UK too?

Also, is it steam redeemable, oh and what's a season pass?

Never looked into these things :p

Uh. I don't know about the UK deal. Just go to the website and see if it works. And, yes. You can activate it on Steam.

And the season pass gives you access to all DLC and all DLC that hasn't been released yet.

jonnyp11

Uh. I don't know about the UK deal. Just go to the website and see if it works. And, yes. You can activate it on Steam.

And the season pass gives you access to all DLC and all DLC that hasn't been released yet.

All the dlc are out, there was only supposed to be 4 main story addons, then it gave one or two extra little packs, but there's a lot of little addons that arent included.

But 15 is a great price for that game, everyone should get it

Darren

Staff member
Did some reading and they've been starting on Thursday's and the predicted launch date is either the 4th or the 11th.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
They should be starting tomorrow. If they delay any longer, Imma be mad!

WeatherMan

I think it has started?

Sorry
The Steam Store is experiencing some heavy load right now. Please try again later.

:D

Darren

Staff member
This is a pretty sure sign that they've started. :D

1040788_3205658515774_1634203205_o.jpg

WeatherMan

The sale is now on:

The site is taking a beating right now though.

I like how this time round on the community choice they show you how much each game has off before you vote for it.

Also theres a notification tool which lets you know when you're specified game hits the sales :D

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Already bought:

Left4Dead2 (gift to my brother)
NFS: Undercover
Sniper 2 Collectors
Silent Hunter 5