Dirt 2
Garry's Mod
Grid
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Spent £21.60 altogether :)

Last edited:

jonnyp11

Uh, i want skyrim legendary edition! but aint got that much plus i'd hate to put another like 200hrs into it since i did on the xbox and only have almost beaten the first DLC and gots hella sidequests still waiting, just aint touched it in a while

spirit

Staff member
To make you feel better it's one of the best racing games I've played. :p

When I'm off school in about a weeks time I will reinstall it and attempt it again. I was a bit disappointed with it last time.

If you want a good racing game I thoroughly recommend Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and Dirt 3. Dirt 3's interesting - rallying!

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
After playing Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for a while I went back to GRID and couldn't drive to save my life :p

jonnyp11

When I'm off school in about a weeks time I will reinstall it and attempt it again. I was a bit disappointed with it last time.

If you want a good racing game I thoroughly recommend Need For Speed Hot Pursuit and Dirt 3. Dirt 3's interesting - rallying!

too bad i lost my saves for both of those games :( and i had almost beaten hot pursuit and got 12 hours into dirt.

Grid is really hard though, i love playing racing games on max difficulty but all i got is a 360 controller that's joystick sucks and grid feels so much different i have to play on i think savage difficulty, 2nd or 3rd to last, and definitely not pro mode, i restart a lot and avoid using flashbacks

Darren

Staff member
The le mans race sucks on those settings. You use k&m or controller?

Xbox 360 Controller. I thought the Le Mans was 24 mins long but it's even quicker than that. It takes maybe 12 mins or so. I've just been skipping it though as I just get stuck in last place and get only 20K for a lot of time wasted.

Darren

Staff member
Tropico 4 is a lot of fun. Glad I picked it up. Been doing pretty good myself. Only bought 3 games at a total of $14.22. More than half of which was Tropico 4.