The Return of Voyagerfan99's Minecraft Server

C4C

Don't use the nether portal in my house. It'll bring you to the nether, but when you come back through it spits you out far away from spawn. Granted you can just kill yourself (keepitems is enabled) to get back to spawn.

Yeah I have the same issue when I come back I end up at that spot where I was talking about.. I guess portals will be a one way ordeal for now :p

Keep inventory is on so it doesn't matter much

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
FYI, for those looking other biomes, there is a rather large grassland and an ocean about a 4-minute trek from Spawn. Facing Travis's home with mine on the right, head diagonal between the two. Up the mountain/hillside and keep the tower you see when you crest to your right. You'll pass pretty much right across someone's front lawn and go through some more hills and a forest. When you exit the forest and enter the grasslands, you should see a tower in the distance. Head towards it and there is a basic boathouse/dock. Take a boat and happy exploring.

Darren

Staff member
I've got a busy week ahead of me, but once I get some free time I'll be back online. Many people still playing?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
On and off. One or two people are usually online when I pop in.

Nice work on the world guys! It's looking real great!

Origin Saint

I take the time to play at least like 30 minutes a day, often longer. Weekdays, I'm never on until about 4:30pm; weekends, any time is fair game. Mostly been hermitting in my little area, finished my house, needs some interior work though. If anyone wants pumpkin/pumpkin seeds, and I'm on, I'm more than willing to give some away.

ninjabubbles3

Wow its been at least 2 years probably more since I've played minecraft, and even then, i only played Tekkit pack with friends.

ninjabubbles3 is my username, would love to see you all

C4C

I was playing daily but I'm moving into my dorm the next few days so I'm not sure I'll find time. Definitely having fun on this server. Pretty much all I could have wanted being a small, and friendly private server. Thanks Travis!

Next goal for me is finding the end portal ;)

Hope we can get some sort of economy going with trades and such.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
I was playing daily but I'm moving into my dorm the next few days so I'm not sure I'll find time. Definitely having fun on this server. Pretty much all I could have wanted being a small, and friendly private server. Thanks Travis!
This server runs a hell of a lot better than the other two (old ones) I previously had :)

Reactions: C4C

Origin Saint

This server runs a hell of a lot better than the other two (old ones) I previously had :)

The server does usually run really well, and I don't want to be a buzzkill :D, but I was wondering why when I'm playing sometimes I get booted and a message that says I was forcibly removed by the host?

I haven't figured out if that's you doing that, or if the server is refreshing or something, just been curious about it.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
It's not me. You're being automatically kicked by the server for some reason. I'll review the logs and see what they say.

Origin Saint

It's not me. You're being automatically kicked by the server for some reason. I'll review the logs and see what they say.

I can always immediately re-join the server, so it's really not a huge deal, just found it odd. Regardless, thanks for hosting such a great server Voyager!

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Server is currently down due to a power outage. There was an accident at the end of my street, and they took down the telephone pole.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
The server is up and running again. I need to fix PhoneHome and get it running on something other than my HTPC. For now you can hard code the ip address. It's 75.135.104.181

Origin Saint

After much time and effort, there are now 2 Dark Oak trees and 2 Acacia trees planted in the lake near spawn, right above the community garden. These are for the community to share. As such, the first person, and all consecutive persons are to replant these trees after cutting them down, every time. This way, all members of the community will have the opportunity to make use of the new wood types. :D