The Return of Voyagerfan99's Minecraft Server

C4C

I found a nether portal near spawn. I assume it's okay if I use it? :confused:

I'm also going to try and experiment in single player with note blocks and see if I can create a simple loop.... Then I'll recreate it for spawn.

C4C

Where? The only one I knew of was the one I built in my house.

Well there isn't one in your house... Up on the hill looking to the right of your front doors is my hut I was trying to build when I first started.. Travel north from there and it's in the middle of the extreme hills.

-- Created a very simple noteblock loop at spawn. I will expand it when I gain the resources.

on another note:

If you can find it, you can have it :p

nm8hsC5.png

Found it while making my noteblock loop :p

Last edited:

C4C

Uhm..... Got on the server to work on my noteblock loop and noticed beers' island is gone...... like somebody used TNT.....

beers

Staff member
Uhm..... Got on the server to work on my noteblock loop and noticed beers' island is gone...... like somebody used TNT.....
Hah, I filled the basement with TNT and it activated on the interior floor switch for somebody. To be fair, the sign said do not enter... ;)

Reactions: C4C

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Hah, I filled the basement with TNT and it activated on the interior floor switch for somebody. To be fair, the sign said do not enter... ;)

You can crash at my place if you need to while building your new pad ;)

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Next one will be Survival. I just wanted a showcase piece close to Spawn for the heck of it.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
so THAT is what you were building! I like it... though it's not all in survival ;)

by the way Travis, I searched all of the nether and there are not any nether warts. Is it possible to have it reset?

What specifically do you want reset?

Origin Saint

Just wanted to mention, in case anyone tried to get on the server, Mojang's login authentication servers are down right now, so you cannot log into the server. It's been down for about 2 and a half hours now. Status can be found here: http://xpaw.ru/mcstatus/

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
With the destruction of beers' island, he and I worked to enclose a glass block roof over the crater. I started a community garden underneath. Anyone on the server please feel free to add to the decor. There is an entrance on the Spawn bridge, and another to the right of the Spawn fountain past a few trees, though I recommend the bridge one for now.

FYI, the portion of the path blocked just past the multitude of sea lanterns is blocked for a reason - pass at your own risk, just please block it again behind you.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
so THAT is what you were building! I like it... though it's not all in survival ;)

Next one will be Survival. I just wanted a showcase piece close to Spawn for the heck of it.

Touching a bit more on this... This property is open to anyone who needs a safe place to ride out a night. Whether you're starting out and don't have a chance to create a viable shelter before dark, or are exploring and find yourself too far away from home to make it back safely, me casa es su casa. I've been monitoring critter spawning/movement for a few cycles, and it appears I've succeeded in making this property naturally monster-proof (though I do not guarantee it, but you *should* be OK). Explore all you want, please don't take anything from chests or alter the structure.

C4C

I've got a nether portal set up in my basement so if you do come back there, head straight out of my cottage and eventually you'll reach spawn.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Don't use the nether portal in my house. It'll bring you to the nether, but when you come back through it spits you out far away from spawn. Granted you can just kill yourself (keepitems is enabled) to get back to spawn.