Video card heat

ckfordy

banned
Archangel said:
you can try Everst. but also in the driver's of the card ius a temperature monitor. however.. your card must have a temperature sensor on it. :)

where do you get everest at

Cromewell said:
You can view the temperature sensor (assuming your card has one and it's enabled) under display properties -> settings -> advanced -> GeForce 6600GT Tab -> Temperature Settings

and for the record the driver default slowdown temp for my 6600GT is 145C

i tried this and i dont have a temp settings soo i guess i have to dl a program but thanks for the help. but dont u have to do something with regedit like how u open coolbits to get the temp setting available dont u have to do something like that i dunno i think thats what i heard not sure.

Qlutch

alphaqforever247 said:
i tried this and i dont have a temp settings soo i guess i have to dl a program but thanks for the help. but dont u have to do something with regedit like how u open coolbits to get the temp setting available dont u have to do something like that i dunno i think thats what i heard not sure.

Well I can get a temperature reading in the normal nVidia display panel. It may be brand specific though... I have an eVGA.