Voyagerfan99's Minecraft Server Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Done :good:

A note on the video, you can skip into it a fair bit. The beginning part is only for me.

=[ it seems like you gave everyone creative but meh :(((

I've moved the server, so not everything is as it should be. I still have some changes I need to make.

Hyper_Kagome

I may try wandering out into Minecraft today after work, I'm not too sure yet. Fight with a laggy computer or play the Alpha Version (pretty much) on Xbox...

Or maybe just watch Bleach. Hmm.

Aastii

VIP Member
I may try wandering out into Minecraft today after work, I'm not too sure yet. Fight with a laggy computer or play the Alpha Version (pretty much) on Xbox...

I played Minecraft on an Nvidia 6150, which is worse than what you have. It will run it, you just may have to run it in a smaller window for it to not lag hard

Troncoso

VIP Member

I played Minecraft on an Nvidia 6150, which is worse than what you have. It will run it, you just may have to run it in a smaller window for it to not lag hard

Yep. You can run minecraft on pretty low end PC's as long as you have the right settings. Biggest ones are view distance and window size.

Gooberman

ok, i don't want anyone using creative lol xD i build that entire wooden path with just cutting down trees and what not and now i'm starting a farm xD

voyagerfan99

Staff member
ok, i don't want anyone using creative lol xD i build that entire wooden path with just cutting down trees and what not and now i'm starting a farm xD

The only people set to be in creative mode are the OP's when they desire (Green_dog, ScottyCatMan, and NyxCharon).

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Yeah, well the ops are not doing very good jobs. There is trolls like nobodys business. You better fix the white list.

The OP's are only OP's so they can change their game modes, spawn items, and control other world features.

The white list consists of:
green_dog
troncoso
bytenonja1 - You
scottycatman - ScottALot
darthaus (my coworker)
NyxCharon
DecodeError (Hyper)
Voyagerfan99 (me)
itsaferbie
goob3rman
aastii

Who's causing an issue?

Added :good:

would it be possible to get OP after a couple days of playing so i can build in creative? i say a couple days of playing so you know im not a troll, and if you like i can link you to builds on http://www.mcschematics.com/ that have won awards etc. they are massive so that is why i need creative, just to put a few good public use areas and stuff on the server :) and im glad to finally find a sever again so thanks for adding me