Voyagerfan99's Minecraft Server Thread

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
ok cool and could you give me some perms? i dont need OP like i dont need to kick ban people but i need to switch from creative to survival, time set and worldedit perms and dont worry i wont grief im way out in the middle of no where building lol

I believe you ;) I'll get to it when I can.

I believe you ;) I'll get to it when I can.

kk cool, also i know with worldedit you can put it schematics, and me and my buddy did a wood ship like a while back in idk like alpha or something so would it be cool if i stuck that in where im building and updated it? although i have no clue how to get them in

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Yup. Also down for me. I'll use this time to set some permissions. Server is down.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
Okay, so I am totally lost when it comes to setting permissions. If you know what you're doing, let me know if I'm doing this right. It's in line in the editor, but just a little off-skew when inserted as code.

Code:
ignore-nijiperms-bridges: true
resolvers:
    enabled:
    - PluginPermissionsResolver
    - PermissionsExResolver
    - bPermissionsResolver
    - NijiPermissionsResolver
    - DinnerPermsResolver
    - FlatFilePermissionsResolver
permissions:
    groups:
        default:
            permissions:
            - worldedit.reload
            - worldedit.selection
            - worlds.creative.worldedit.region
        admins:
            permissions:
            - '*'
    users:
        sk89q:
            permissions:
            - worldedit
            groups:
            - admins
        voyagerfan99:
		    Permissions:
			- '*'
			Groups
			- admins
		ixibonehead:
		    Permissions:
			- worldedit.reload
            - worldedit.selection
            - worlds.creative.worldedit.region

no clue about the perms, all i know is OP = all perms( i think ) and idk i think with the perms you might have to set different groups maybe lol i have no clue

PhotonCrasher

i dunno but when i was a moderator way back on the mc-bestcraft sevrer, they had it set up with different groups and each group had different perms,, such as owner which had every perm, and moderator which had some perms, and builder etc......

whats up with worldedit? its not even a permissions issue now, now its just saying every worldedit command is unknown and theres nothing about it in the help when before the WE commands were in the help, im confused lol

voyagerfan99

Staff member
whats up with worldedit? its not even a permissions issue now, now its just saying every worldedit command is unknown and theres nothing about it in the help when before the WE commands were in the help, im confused lol

I haven't tried it. Look into WE commands online.

voyagerfan99

Staff member
i use world edit quite frequently, but the commands arent like in the server, its weird, i think you may have messed it up playing with the permissions lol

Okay I deleted the config file and started over, making you an OP. Try it now.

itsaferbie

Added two more dunk tanks. I plan on doing all the colors when I get the time. And I put a Batman symbol on the now open sign to the dunk tanks.