What are you currently playing?

linkin

VIP Member
Worms is fun! Although i'm not that good anymore :eek:

Basically, It's a new version with some new features/weapons, it works on windows 7 and vista, and has multiplayer and steam.

Other than that, it's the same old worms which is great.

mrjack

VIP Member
Versus mode in Left 4 Dead 2. Played it for the first time today and now I'm hooked on playing as the infected.

Dystopia

I would NOT get Biostar for a motherboard. Gigabyte, EVGA, Foxconn, Asus, MSI, ECS are good brands. Biostar, Jetway, PC Chips, are bad. I also wouldn't get a Rosewill case. They are very cheap and flimsy, as are most Raidmax, Logsys, and some others. A great case is the Cooler Master Storm Scout. AMAZING. I had it and loved it. Putting in and taking out hard drives and optical drives is a snap. 20 seconds to take one out, 20 seconds to put it back in. If you know what you are doing, that includes plugging in the cables :D

Drenlin

^ Actually, Rosewill has some really good models. The Challenger is the same chassis as the NZXT Gamma, M59, and Lexa S, all of which are great...very similar to the Storm Scout, but a bit smaller.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well not currently playing but will be soon,Im going to Re-install GTA IV and do all the missions as ive only ever done the first 10 :p...most of my time was spend just messing around in the game.

MouSe

At work: CoD 4, Modern Warfare 2, and Left4Dead.
On my laptop: Warcraft 3/Frozen Throne

That's all I can play over here. :( Can't wait until I'm home on my desktop and can plan all the new games again.

awildgoose

Well not currently playing but will be soon,Im going to Re-install GTA IV and do all the missions as ive only ever done the first 10 :p...most of my time was spend just messing around in the game.

You are going to re-install and play online with me right?:D

Bought Company of Heroes. It is wicked. World War 2 + RTS.
Got a mod for BF2 that lets you play as aussies, top notch, not just reskins either.

salvage-this

Tried to play BF:BC2 Multiplayer for a change from MW2 and I hated it. I got spawn killed 8/10 times. Terrible. So I Played through the story of Sniper Ghost Warrior. Now I have moved on (or back) to COD WAW Multiplayer.

Turbo10

Played a bit of supreme commander 2, its so much easier than the first one which is a bad thing, but i lost one of the matches cause the computer managed to make about 1000 planes 20 of them being experiementals. My base didnt stand a chance xD

linkin

VIP Member
I'm going to be playing crysis and crysis warhead if i can buy them on steam. seem to have lost my discs :s

Dramen

Runescaping and killing killzone.

I'm playing Runescape, I know it's old and kinda lame but it's a distraction and nobody can attack me and leave me to die in a dungeon, plus it's free which appeals to my cheapskate side.

I was playing Killzone on PS2 but someone who shall remain nameless threw the controller across the room after dying too often and now it's broken.

Dramen <--

Charr

I've been playing a lot of racing games lately, I'm real into Need For Speed: Shift and PGR for 360 right now.

I've also been playing Little Big Planet, and Uncharted off and on on my PS3.