What are you currently playing?

linkin

VIP Member
Tried to play BF:BC2 Multiplayer for a change from MW2 and I hated it. I got spawn killed 8/10 times. Terrible. So I Played through the story of Sniper Ghost Warrior. Now I have moved on (or back) to COD WAW Multiplayer.

How did you like sniper ghost warrior? I think it's pretty decent. needs to use an engine with anti aliasing though. Have not tried the multiplayer but i think i will now that i've reminded myself.

93wind

at the moment I aint really gaming, I am going to build a new pc within a month and then I am waiting for CoD black ops and assasin's creed brotherhood so I have to wait ): I hope both games are worth waiting for (=

salvage-this

How did you like sniper ghost warrior? I think it's pretty decent. needs to use an engine with anti aliasing though. Have not tried the multiplayer but i think i will now that i've reminded myself.

It was a fun game. Worth what I payed for it. It bothered me a bit that a lot of the important shots in the game were a video rather than you taking the shot.

I never really got to the multilayer but I might head back to it if I get bored with everything else that I have.

Steam is OhHamburgers if you wanted to get a match together.

At the moment I'm playing Stronghold. very interesting game for people who love the strategy and the Middle Ages! Good graphics, the ability to play over the network! Generally I advise! Interesting mission and landscapes!

Last edited by a moderator:

allan29t

I like Evochron Mercenary,i have found it a few days ago,i don't know how old is it,but is really cool.

You are driving a spaceship and the feeling is wonderful.

Dramen

bkribbs said:
Wellllll..... I am signing up for Runescape... tips or anything?

The best way to go in Runescape is to become a member and pay for an account, you get heaps more gaming options and quests but the free play is ok, it's just a bit limited. It has the usual skill leveling and quest stuff.

No matter how long you have been in the game as a free player someone will always call you a newb/noob and any other spelling of it which is the stock standard Runescape insult.

It is kinda fun considering it's one of the oldest MMORPG's out there, it's not ruthless like Ultima Online and some others. I'd love to play WoW but alas I have no $$.

Troncoso

VIP Member
The best way to go in Runescape is to become a member and pay for an account, you get heaps more gaming options and quests but the free play is ok, it's just a bit limited. It has the usual skill leveling and quest stuff.

No matter how long you have been in the game as a free player someone will always call you a newb/noob and any other spelling of it which is the stock standard Runescape insult.

It is kinda fun considering it's one of the oldest MMORPG's out there, it's not ruthless like Ultima Online and some others. I'd love to play WoW but alas I have no $$.

I'm looking for a WoW replacement. I played a couple single player rpg's. Risen held my interest for a while, but that faded. I'm trying LOTRO right now since the basic stuff is free now. But it feels like I'm playing the alpha version of WoW. the controls aren't smooth at all and everything is so scattered.

Has anyone gotten the special edition FFxiv online?? I read black and white reviews on it, either people love it or hate it.

I need something to replace WoW. Pretty bad. I've gone through the lv1-70 phase so many times, I just can't do it anymore. Any suggestions?

lubo4444

I'm looking for a WoW replacement. I played a couple single player rpg's. Risen held my interest for a while, but that faded. I'm trying LOTRO right now since the basic stuff is free now. But it feels like I'm playing the alpha version of WoW. the controls aren't smooth at all and everything is so scattered.

Has anyone gotten the special edition FFxiv online?? I read black and white reviews on it, either people love it or hate it.

I need something to replace WoW. Pretty bad. I've gone through the lv1-70 phase so many times, I just can't do it anymore. Any suggestions?

Best way to go is Runescape.

g4m3rof1337

I really don't like runescape. Besides. I really want something with decent graphics. Like if WoW updated theirs and they were as good as FFxiv, I would love it all over again.

What's wrong with WoW's servers? I've never played FFxiv, so I don't know what you're talking about.

lubo4444

Well if you turn all the graphics on Runescape to max settings it looks much better than before. But yeah, the graphics sucks against WoW. :)

Troncoso

VIP Member
What's wrong with WoW's servers? I've never played FFxiv, so I don't know what you're talking about.

I never said anything about the server? And if you don't know how go the graphics are for current gen final fantasy, then you've got some looking up to do.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im playing Terminator Salvation on the Pc,Not a bad game at all actually,It looks very nice graphics wise and the game play is good....It would be better if they didn't keep using the same scenery/places throughout the missions though,You can tell its the same location but just changed a bit :/ but overall a good game.

linkin

VIP Member
Hitman Blood Money :)

HitmanBloodMoney2010-09-2920-41-59-55.png