What are you currently playing?

Im currently playing the most imaginative, the most scariest and the most casual game today! PLANTS vs ZOMBIES!!! yeah! :D

battlefield bad company 2 =i love it over COD because it takes teamwork and because the great quality graphics and maps

Currently replaying Dead Space. Never finished it. Almost did, but lost my save file. It is still by far my favorite space horror shooter. I should get my hands on DS2 when it comes out in January :D

Last edited:
When I actually have the time..... I try to do damage on Fallout 3 (I hate F4-new vegas) and I also still like GTA SA.

F3 for the weapons (their raw power basically makes the player invincible at any difficulty setting!!!), and I like GTA SA for the vehicles (cars, fighter jet, helicopters, jet pack, hovercraft, etc...) and endless police chases.

I've beat both of 'em so many times I dont even bother with the story lines or quests anymore.

Wish I still had SimCity 4Deluxe, I'd rather be playing that instead of the above games.

(Yeah I agree Voyager, and I think dead space is one the the best shooters ever. It beats halo by a long shot.)

Last edited:
I bought Just Cause 2 today and I like it so far. The only negative things I have to say about it so far are poor voice acting and poor handling when driving cars and motorcycles. But it's a good game if you want to have fun, thanks to the grappling hook and parachutes.

I bought Just Cause 2 today and I like it so far. The only negative things I have to say about it so far are poor voice acting and poor handling when driving cars and motorcycles. But it's a good game if you want to have fun, thanks to the grappling hook and parachutes.

I agree on the same points. The vocal work sounds like a cheesy 90's military game and the vehicles are awful. But that hook thing really makes up for it. Its like being spiderman! ha ha I like the 3rd person perspective too and the weapons are decent.

Add a few mods (for example free camera movement, better clouds and no cutscenes when buying stuff from the black market) and it's even better.

Right now I'm hard on GTA4 and WRC FIA rally championship. I also have Shank installed but i barely play it.

If you have a good computer, then you should try out the ENB mod for GTAIV. It adds some very nice graphics features (sky lighting, SSAO and a bunch more) that can be modified by editing a .ini file in Notepad.

[YT]sT3KwXYN3lk[/YT]

Last edited:
i currently have 4 games in progresssss:

mass effect because i just got the second one and want a new character from the start.

battlefield BC2. i read it was a good shooter.:gun: i don't play online though.

metro 2033. because i also got stalker COP and want to compare.

and borderlands. just for shooting stuff :gun:

Back