What are you currently playing?

awildgoose

Just finished Crysis, I really hate the alien part, so annoying. Plus in the zero gravity part with the aliens that have no armour, I swear they are just a combination of other aliens. The mouth + head is almost directly drom Predator and their guns are practically needlers -.-.

Also as always, playing Flight Simulator X. Dam I love it so much, but reinstalled so gotta get all my planes and addons back:eek:.

lucasbytegenius

Finished StickWars 2. Awesome game.
Been playing a fun mining game for iPod called IDigIt.
GalaxyOnFire for iPod has been fun.
AOE3 saw me throwing tomahawks at musketeers, that didn't go very well.
AOM saw loads of carnage when my powerful enemy sent his entire army at my ally, not realizing that I had rebuilt my city behind his, and so I swept through his town. Sometimes I hate playing against the Norse.

Drenlin

Just played through Deus EX: GOTY...very impressed. I modded it with high res textures and models and whatnot so it didn't look so old, though.

Looking to do the same with IW, if it'll stop crashing on me. :/

Aastii

VIP Member
Just played through Deus EX: GOTY...very impressed. I modded it with high res textures and models and whatnot so it didn't look so old, though.

Looking to do the same with IW, if it'll stop crashing on me. :/

Could you send me a link to the mods please?

Aastii

VIP Member
I have been, and would still be playing Minecraft, but getting pissed off at the lack of decent servers. Everyone wants to RP, and those that do play normal servers usually don't last long or are run by kids that are in love with mod tools and always end up messing up the map. Really really doing my head in now, especially when them dicking about crashes my very old and not very good system.

I'm going to go play company of heroes :mad:

russb

I went mad and bought Sniper Ghost Warrior and map pack yesterday off Steam for £9.99 and i am well impressed with it for the money.Anybody played it at all.:)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went mad and bought Sniper Ghost Warrior and map pack yesterday off Steam for £9.99 and i am well impressed with it for the money.Anybody played it at all.:)

i brought it also mate,seems good so far exept i get to the point in the mission where you have to throw the rope..i did then tried pulling up on it and all of a sudden it said i died :D wtf.

edit:Just tried the Online Multiplayer,Not really impressed...maps are way too small and theres always something in your way when your walking,dont like the controls either :D

Last edited:

russb

I agree about the controls.When you are at the stage with the rope dont shoot anybody,just move to the left hand bushes and then throw the rope and you will be able to get down the cliff.:)

mrjack

VIP Member
I finally got around to playing Bioshock and I'm loving it. Completed Mafia II the other day, but I haven't played a lot of the "Jimmy's Vendetta" and "Joe's Adventure" DLCs yet. The time bonus/limit thing isn't really my cup of tea. I'll finish them some time.

dangas1

minecraft
css
mount & blade warband(best game ever, chek it out, seriously)
obivion elder scrolls (cant wait till V, just have to finish main story, right now got 100 on alteration, conjuration, illusion. thieves and mages guild.)

gonna have to wait till my new rig to play games on max, i dont have anything to brag about........(ati radeon 1200 express, amd athlon x2 2.3 ghz 2 gigs ram -_-)

Last edited:

Bananapie

Right now I am playing Gran Turismo 5, and DC Universe Online, with a little Black Ops zombies occasionally... as far as on the PC goes, a whole lot of Starcraft 2

Troncoso

VIP Member
minecraft
css
mount & blade warband(best game ever, chek it out, seriously)
obivion elder scrolls (cant wait till V, just have to finish main story, right now got 100 on alteration, conjuration, illusion. thieves and mages guild.)

gonna have to wait till my new rig to play games on max, i dont have anything to brag about........(ati radeon 1200 express, amd athlon x2 2.3 ghz 2 gigs ram -_-)

I played the original mount and blade that got pretty decent reviews, but I can't for the life of me find anything appealing about the game. It's like a company with less than half the resources of bethesda tried to re-create oblivion....and failed.