What are you currently playing?

Drenlin

eve online atm :)

Same, I'm having a go at the 2 week trial thing...seems interesting so far but I don't like traveling. I've just got up and raided the kitchen several times waiting on my dude to fly somewhere...

The community seems cool though. They didn't laugh at me too much when I couldn't figure out how to put a gun on my shuttle.

Is my dude original enough?
2j1sxh4.png

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
Same, I'm having a go at the 2 week trial thing...seems interesting so far but I don't like traveling. I've just got up and raided the kitchen several times waiting on my dude to fly somewhere...

The community seems cool though. They didn't laugh at me too much when I couldn't figure out how to put a gun on my shuttle.

2j1sxh4.png

He's a ginger Elvis with a moustache! :D

lucasbytegenius

Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance is fricking AWESOME!!
Seeing as I have a really sucky computer right now, iPod games are just about the best I can get.

Turbo10

2j1sxh4.png

quick tip, warping to 0m of a stargate is faster than autopilot so if you wanna get there quick manually warp to each stargate :) otherwise it takes ages.

CrayonMuncher

I'm thankfully gettiing back into to pc gaming atm, I've been playing thorugh mass effect but i had to re-install windows 7 and lost my save games (even though I thought I saved them) so I'm lazy to do the first 10 hours again :(

Played fallout new vegas, liked it, but had some issues with the coding as well as the gameplay, I missed not having a place like megaton as the starting point where you get your own house and what not but I may missed something (loved Fallout 3 btw)
Just got supreme commander and that is pretty awesome, got grid, dirt, fuel and mercenaries 2 today in the post.

CrayonMuncher

Anyone else played Fuel? not sure how in depth the games is but it seems good, off roading is fun in this game, dunno about the rest of the game but the graphics are really nice.

Masterfulks

I'm thankfully gettiing back into to pc gaming atm, I've been playing thorugh mass effect but i had to re-install windows 7 and lost my save games (even though I thought I saved them) so I'm lazy to do the first 10 hours again :(

Played fallout new vegas, liked it, but had some issues with the coding as well as the gameplay, I missed not having a place like megaton as the starting point where you get your own house and what not but I may missed something (loved Fallout 3 btw)
Just got supreme commander and that is pretty awesome, got grid, dirt, fuel and mercenaries 2 today in the post.

New Vegas has a few spots where you get your own place....

At least one in Vegas, and some spread out in the smaller areas.

Dystopia

Bad Company 2. Bad Company 2. Bad Company 2. Dragon Age: Origins. Bad Company 2. Dragon Age :Origins. Did I mention Bad Company 2? :D

Really, I have been playing a lot of BC2. Just love the game. Played on a hardcore server today, was OK until all the retards just started sniping. Playing rush, and half the attackers snipe :rolleyes: Although, on a different server, it was funny, these 1 or 2 squads kept camping in the same location, and my squad kept going there and killing them :p Idiots xD

And I've played Dragon Age a lot too.

hmmm....i decided to go old skool and started playing day of defeat and counter strike 1.6. also playing some garry's mod. soon as i get my quad core, maybe some black ops...maybe