What are you currently playing?

Turbo10

im suprised at you guys saying WOW is fun :p, its addictive and although i used to play it a lot I never actually enjoyed it. You want to get to the highest level because you think itll be fun, then its shit, then you make a new char and start again. Meh i wont go back to wow.

Im playing neverwinter nights 2 with a friend atm bit of GTA san andreas, trying to understand dwarf fortress and minecraft :)

Troncoso

VIP Member
im suprised at you guys saying WOW is fun :p, its addictive and although i used to play it a lot I never actually enjoyed it. You want to get to the highest level because you think itll be fun, then its shit, then you make a new char and start again. Meh i wont go back to wow.

Im playing neverwinter nights 2 with a friend atm bit of GTA san andreas, trying to understand dwarf fortress and minecraft :)

Oddly enough I think I have agree with you on WoW. I login in everyday....and I actually do something like a dungeon or achievment farming, or a raid....once a week. Rift is slowly taking its place, but I fear the same thing will happen to it as well. It's alot harder to level, and since every race of the same faction starts in the same zone, alts are near impossible to get going. Oh well, maybe I'll just stop mmo's and save my self 15 -30 dollars a month.

mihir

VIP Member
Fruit Ninja on HTC Desire
FruitNinja.png

Played Just Cause 2 on PC.Now that is some money down the drain.

Dystopia

Guys, help me....my trial ended yesterday, and now I'm actually considering subscribing to EVE Online. :eek:

I detest the idea of paying $15 a month for an MMO....but it actually has good gamepley, and you can pay for your account with ingame money after a while...but then I have to play enough to pay it off, or else pay $15 again....but it's so fun....but it takes so much time...except you can train and sell stuff while offline...but that's still some mandatory play time if I want it free...but...but...aah!

Why is there no F2P clone? There's a zillion of them for WoW... :(

Haha, don't get sucked into it man...

Pay for one month, then drop it, unless you play enough to pay for with in game money. And if you don't play enough after a while, just drop it :)

@Luke, angry birds is awesome!

SuperDuperMe

^^^ wish i could but iv gotta wait until next month untill i can download the other half of the bloody game :( got crysis 2 coing tommorow though :D

CraigEvander

Have been enjoying some nice FM 2011 lately. Also can't stop playing that darn Dota (but i think that after the WoW period this is an upgrade)

smdrmr6

Currently Playing Computer Games

I am currently playing the computer games called Assassins Creed Brotherhood. The story has got better. And you have to play with the character Ezio here.

SuperDuperMe

im on to crysis 2 now :D so far it is amazing me :p, loved the first one but the gunplay was lacking, this is just perfect and online is more than the cod series....and im a major fanboy of cod so i think this is my new favourite

well see how homefront fairs at weekend and see if i chaneg my mind