What are you currently playing?

Virssagòn

VIP Member
I ma currently playing guild wars 2 game. Guild Wars 2 is the sequel to the Guild Wars series by ArenaNet.

Me too, it's a nice game. But I hate the gameplay from MMO games...
I would have like it more if they made it like skyrim (in 3th person though) or the lord of the rings: return of the king style :p (conquest is exactly the same)

Ankur

F1 2012, ah I loved 2011, it is releasing soon I think, what do you think about the multiplayer? as I did not use MP in 2011.

spirit

Staff member
You'll love it. :)

There's a bug on the PC version though, they forget to add a few things to the game, so completing it is impossible. :(

Aastii

VIP Member
F1 2012, ah I loved 2011, it is releasing soon I think, what do you think about the multiplayer? as I did not use MP in 2011.

It is nails, the cars are so difficult to keep on the island if you follow the racing line exactly, but it is so much fun, as the previous two were.

Been on kerbal space program, really great little indie game. If you haven't seen it there is an older version as a demo, would definitely check it out

PabloTeK

Mists of Pandaria, my Prot Paladin now just sits in front of stacks of elite mobs in dungeons just taking damage like a boss, sigh.

jonnyp11

had borderlands 2 downloaded for about 4 and a half hours and already logged over 4 hours on it, level 9. Loving it so far

Justin

VIP Member
I finished Sleeping Dogs in 4 days (20 hours in gameplay). I need something new to play that's pretty lengthy singleplayer wise.