What are you currently playing?

spirit

Staff member
Deffinatly .It isn't a hard to run game at all, probably easier to run then sleeping dogs. Also try Just cause 2.

Just Cause 2 is great and yeah it will take you a long time to complete. Not sure how well that will play on your laptop though. I found it laggy on a 9800 GT at 1280x1024. :/

Jamebonds1

Just Cause 2 is great and yeah it will take you a long time to complete. Not sure how well that will play on your laptop though. I found it laggy on a 9800 GT at 1280x1024. :/

Problem with CPU laptop. It is not fast as my old i3 LGA 1156. Unless it is quad core laptop. If it is Intel video card, lowest setting.

spirit

Staff member
Problem with CPU laptop. It is not fast as my old i3 LGA 1156. Unless it is quad core laptop. If it is Intel video card, lowest setting.

This is why I tend to never recommend laptops for gaming, unless you get yourself a very expensive 'gaming orientated' laptop, but they get outdated quickly and upgrading the hardware is a right pain.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
This is why I tend to never recommend laptops for gaming, unless you get yourself a very expensive 'gaming orientated' laptop, but they get outdated quickly and upgrading the hardware is a right pain.

Spend $7500 on a Falcon Northwest DRX :D

Justin

VIP Member
I got Borderlands 2. Runs great on high with a couple settings on low like physx and ambient occlusion. I'll check out the Batman games as well.

linkin

VIP Member
DayZ.

Found an M4A1, Ghillie, ran from elektro to NWAF and everywhere in between. Killed two guys in a barracks, one logged but I definitely got some shots into him. I heard them sniping so I decided to do the "surprise buttsecks" on them with the M4 :)

Aastii

VIP Member
Haha yeah! I haven't got to the mun or any other planets yet but ive managed to make a decent rocket that can get into orbit pretty easily :)

Getting to the mun is easy, landing though is a ballache, especially with a small rocket as they are far more responsive

Calin

Minecraft (19E)
TrackMania United Forever (30E)
TrackMania 2: Canyon (19E)
Slender-man: the 8 pages (FREE !) (very scary)