what games are you waiting to be released 2005?

Tha Killa

Chibi-Alice said:
The sequel to The Longest Journey. It's called Dreamfall, and I believe it is supposed to come out in the fall of 2005.

I played the first one, its a long game lol. :p I didn't get far in it though, maybe I'll continue that game later on..

Renzore101

Sebouh said:
Well the only game i think is the best game ever made, which is Operation Flashpoint, and i am surely waiting for the second one, but i think it will be released in 2006. :(
woot woot once again, not the best game ever but i dont know its close

Archangel

VIP Member
cant wait for Tomb Raider Legends, SW battlefront 2 for the xbox :D
but im not waiting for any pc games to come out ^_^ the one i have waited for. Falcon 4.0 Allied Force, is already released
Edit: and i think im going to buy oblivion when its released. but i havnt informed when the release it,.. so im not really waiting for it :p

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Welll, by the title you can prob ghuess its not gonna be around til early 2007, or released at xmas 2006 but im seriously awaiting Unreal Tournament 2007, its gonna kick some serious ass. Anyone who saw my thread on it a while back will know what the graphics system on it is like, whew!!!!

skidude

GhostEye said:
the last Doom was a P-O-S

No way man, the only reason you say that is cuz you can't carry a flashlight and a gun at the same time, right?? That is just plain bull. Open your eyes and appreciate it. :eek:

GhostEye

no, the design of the game was shitty at best. especially how enemys appeared. I had no beef with the flashlight...

Pride

As of now, my list goes as follows:

Half-Life 2: Aftermath/Valve (Release Date:TBA)
F.E.A.R./VU Games (October 18th, 2005)
Star Wars: Empire At War/LucasArts (2/2006)
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children/Square Enix (Japan Sept. 13th/North America End Of The Year)
City Life/Monte Cristo (January 2006)

skidude

GhostEye said:
no, the design of the game was shitty at best. especially how enemys appeared. I had no beef with the flashlight...

Alright, I'll give you that one, it does get repetetive... but still, could you say that it was even a little bit of over the top, gore laden fun, can't you??

BTW- Resurrection Of Evil is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better! ;)

GhostEye

it had some good aspects... but honostly, i want something new and inovative. im tired of the same old FPS.

skidude

So, whats wrong with blowing someone's head off with a nice old fashioned shotty. That'll never get old in my book.

tweaker

VIP Member
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl

F.E.A.R.

Myst V: End of Ages

Without a doubt. :D

Last edited: