What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesBart

y;know im back to IE and its IE7 now for me. FF was giving me some trouble so i changed. but i would like FF back. i might just re-install it now as we speak.

SirKenin

banned
I've had to use FF while I've been repairing my IE problem (which was actually something else entirely, I found out). FF is such a piece of crap, especially when you're used to IE. I can't stand it, and am glad to get back to IE. Not to mention browsing is WAY faster in IE. Wow. What a difference.

SirKenin

banned
This FF2 is a slow, doggy assed piece of crap. I just started using it tonight and I can get out and walk faster. Is there anyway of speeding it up and keeping an option to open a new tab readily available at all times?

So far I absolutely hate it.

Geoff

VIP Member
This FF2 is a slow, doggy assed piece of crap. I just started using it tonight and I can get out and walk faster. Is there anyway of speeding it up and keeping an option to open a new tab readily available at all times?

Something must be screwed up on your end. FF2 loads pages much faster then IE7 does for me.

Bl00dFox

Are you sure you're feeling alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.