What Web Browser Do You Use?

What Web Browser Do You Use?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

footballstevo75

lol

whos got AOL?
i hope thats just there browser and that you dont have them as your internet, at least hopefully not dial-up i went to cable, and now cant go to anything less

oh yeah, FF rocks

does IE7 have skins? to change the way it looks?

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
IMO skinning stuff is a waste of time, I don't need or want to look at my windows theme or program skin all day I'm interested in the content.

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
promote that man!
Hah promote me :p, I couldn't get a promotion if my life depended on it and I have way better ideas than that. The bloody company wont even approve programming courses (ie mcad) so I have to shell out $1000s if I wanted to take them.

apj101

VIP Member
Hah promote me :p, I couldn't get a promotion if my life depended on it and I have way better ideas than that. The bloody company wont even approve programming courses (ie mcad) so I have to shell out $1000s if I wanted to take them.
Time to draft that resignation letter :)
as Freinds said - you need the fear

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Indeed. I'm more than hesitant to threaten to walk out without having an all purpose contingency plan. I've been looking but there's no luck to be had :(

Anyway, to not dirgress any further, I use IE7 and will continue to use it until I have trouble with it. The only reason I switched to Firefox for about a year was because IE6 started to crash then I was clicking links (mostly at CF). When IE7 betas came out I switched back.

martyvice

I use Internet Explorer, could never get used to Firefox, weird layout.

And I thought Mozilla and Firefox was the same thing, I downloaded Mozzilla Firefox onetime.

I still use Opera, but my next choice is the new IE7...I like the layout, and like the fact that it has tabbed browsing. However, if a webpage isn't compatiable with Opera, i load Firefox.

But, like I said, I use Opera (9.0) 95% of the time.

And jasonz, that "joke" in your sig is supposed to be, "there are only 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't."

goosy22

[-0MEGA-];496307 said:
I used to think exactly the same, until I just decided to use FF for a few days, and now im hooked.

i agree... Firefox is definitely my new favorite browser... although a few sites have no support for it... but i really like it... the new IE is a rip-off of FF in my opinion...

JorDON12

FF is the best by far but there is also a cool extentsion that you can download that shows you how a site will render in IE without leaving FF - just one right click of the mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.