Which OS fits you?

Which OS do you use?

• Total voters

SlothX311

oh and by the way i love the option for 3.1 or DOS ^.....if anyone is still using DOS and 3.1 nowadays, i would have to:

A) smack them
B) laugh really hard
C) cry
D) buy them a copy of Windows XP

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
SlothX311 said:
oh and by the way i love the option for 3.1 or DOS ^.....if anyone is still using DOS and 3.1 nowadays, i would have to:

A) smack them
B) laugh really hard
C) cry
How the heck do you install XP on an old 386 machine?
And there are a lot of useful programs that run on DOS. For example, you can make accounting and set up a POS at a small store even with a very old computer.
So don't laugh at people who can make money out of some obsolete equipment. But laugh at those who buy expensive computers just for some very very simple tasks that even a 286 computer could handle...

OS Dragon

I use Windows XP Home edition but I'd love to use Linux SuSe v9.1 in my next machine. I recon that if you could get Suse Linux v9.1 and Windows XP Pro on a machine (not saying that you can't) you could get a lot out of it, Programmign wise :D

Last edited:

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Lorand said:
I know the feeling... I hate Macs too, but sometimes must work on them... :eek:

All this MAC bashing.. lol ...just spend a moment and use MAC OS X v10.3 Panther and you will never go back to a PC or Windows (other than for your job)...:D

(remember this is coming from someone who bashed Macs just like all of you... until I stopping thinking of 80's Macs and started using new ones.

SlothX311 said:

A) smack them
B) laugh really hard
C) cry

I use DOS 1.0 on my old 286

And thanks for buying me a copy of WinXP. Professional please :p

Last edited:

hello45044

SlothX311 said:

A) smack them
B) laugh really hard
C) cry
HEY! I still use dos. :mad:
But of course my my other computer has XP Pro on it. :D

Praetor said:
You dont have AIX as an option.

AIX??? It exists? If I would have more options slots I would plot Xtree and XtreeGOLD, but AIX? Pleaze explain what does it do...

Read rules. I did over 12 illegal operation and an additional of 6 major ones