Windows 7 ???

zenarchos15.

I personally think it hasn't changed much from vista as it was based on it. I would say to anyone that it would probably be better to upgrade to Windows 7 as vista will stop having any support by 2012 I have herd (you might want to do some research to find out exact date). One think I do know is that it boots up faster and doesn't use much memory.

Hope this helps *

linkin

VIP Member
it hasnt visually changed much, but under the hood they fixed plenty of things. the memory leaks for example.

Yasmeen 85

Hi All,

I came across something that may be of interest to folks here: On Wednesday, December 12 at 2 pm ET/11 am PT there will be a FREE (and open to the public) virtual roundtable to discuss Windows 7 – issues with migration, key concerns for consumers and small business owners, how to know if you’re ready to upgrade…

The author of Windows 7 for Dummies is a panelist, as well as small business experts Gene Marks, Anita Campbell and Ramon Ray. There’s also a Twitter component by using the hashtag #Win7assist. Here’s the link to register – might be interesting to see what they have to say -- http://bit.ly/Win7COL