• Other (specify)

Votes: 8 5.2%

• Total voters

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Your set to away on msn ;-)
Next time msg anyways, that's what automatic reply's are for :p

You suppose those are better then the Logitech X-530 5.1?
I dont like the shape :p

Is there really that much difference between them?
Personally I'd go for the 640s (and i did, made this choice myself a few months back) but thats becasuse i found the 530s non-aethetically pleasing

Funzo6785

banned
I have 2.1

i have a nice 2.1 speaker system, and to me, even that delivers great surround effects to me atleast. I have heard 7.1 surround sound on a T.V, and while it is amazing, I find it very unnecesary.

dansilva

i have Mission 780 speaker package (home cinema) with Yamaha RX-V650 Reciever, good sound quality.specially with movies.

Surround is only worth it in games and dvd's. I will get 7.1 as soon as they can make wireless speakers but for now I am on 5.1. I can play much better in games with surround as I can pick out where every shot is comming from!

backseatgunner

I have two nearfield monitors for mixing and recording, a 5.1 nearfield for gaming, and a 6.1 surround wired throungh my walls for watching movies and listening to music. Pure secks.

lynx6200

I like altec, been using a pair of those, 2.1, but when I get the chance Im hooking up to a onkyo stereo with sub and 5.1 paradigm speakers.

Cache

I have mine hooked up to a Sony TA-VE110 5.1 surround amp, with a Sony SA-W110 subwoofer (with built in pre amp). Not the most expensive kit in the world but its sounds fantastic IMO.

pc club guy

Bang! Boom! Driving around with my Rockford Fosgate 12 inchers and 2X400watt amps!! cant beat that, aux input on my mp3 player (dash) connect that from your laptop and Boom! music for days! High Fidelity sound! < i wish!, i just have home speakers and laptop speakers

The Astroman

Do you guys know of a wireless adapter that I could plug in my rear speakers and plug the other ones in the SUB (it controls everything)?

i cant have more than 1 Set of speakers my Bro Nicked my C-Media 5.1 or 7.1 Sound Card but i may nick it back and put the Crappy Sound Card in that i have While hes at school Muuuuuhaa

mega10169

Well I have a booming 5.2 setup which includes a 500 watt Pioneer 5.1 amp, a pair of 200 watt towers in the front, a pair of 60 watt surrounds, a 35 watt center and a pair of 10" 200 (or more) watt car subs.

MasterGooby

I have a Logitech Z-2300 2.1 setup. It's nice. I got 2.1 cause I have an apartment and not much room. But it still manages to make the neighbors angry, so i'm happy!

this might be cheating but i got a 5.1 surround, just ran the 2.5mm jack into the rca audio inputs on my 500watt theater surround

tweaker

VIP Member
I'm running the Z3e 2.1 setup from Logitech since a couple of weeks, I'm very satisfied with the sound.

Games, music & dvd's all sounds great. :)

B0002FRWQ8.08.MZZZZZZZ.jpg

Last edited:

Ku-sama

banned
car subs hit harder, i have car tweeters as my left and right speakers ad they are 3 way speakers and have better highs, center channel is by Difinitive which is basically Bose, rear tweeters are Acustic Research, and rear center is by Road master, which for $15 doesnt sound so bad at all