§§ BUY MY Wii §§

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ignorantguy

For sale only. No trades. One Wii system with one wiimote + nunchuck, wii sports, Rampage, Zelda, and Redsteel. One of the pics shows a nic in on the wiimote. The reason is it went thru my 65'' tv . But the mote works fine. I camped out in front of BB to get this they day it was released. So I had it since then and Ive only put about 30 hrs on it. Im asking $450 shipped. But I will take best offer. I will not take any less than what I paid for it which was $380.

picture007bk6.jpg

picture008ln9.jpg

picture009sb6.jpg

sup2jzgte

^^^^ I agree, if it was new you might have a chance, but seeing as its used and the remotes has been through a TV $300 max.

liquidshadow

.....you're trying to make a profit off of a used product?
Why would i get it from you for $450 when supposedly as you said, I could get it new for $380?

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Nintendo is shipping a couple more million units in the coming months so they will be more readily available. also this isn't Ebay. :)

lunchboxx

wow he even states what he bought it for. and acting as it's a good deal...how ignorant lol (yes i saw his name).

Lunch

jedijeff123

For sale only. No trades. One Wii system with one wiimote + nunchuck, wii sports, Rampage, Zelda, and Redsteel. One of the pics shows a nic in on the wiimote. The reason is it went thru my 65'' tv . But the mote works fine. I camped out in front of BB to get this they day it was released. So I had it since then and Ive only put about 30 hrs on it. Im asking $450 shipped. But I will take best offer. I will not take any less than what I paid for it which was $380.
$HOW ABOUT NOT$

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Actually if i had the $380 i'd do it.. this is normal guys, supply and demand, there's a large demand but not enough supply at this point. I'm not saying i like it, but i'm a regular ebay/craigslist viewer, and these things flew off both those sites at even higher prices than this.. But as i said.. This isn't Ebay or craigslist, and we don't like outrageous prices here! :mad: :D

sup2jzgte

Actually if i had the $380 i'd do it.. this is normal guys, supply and demand, there's a large demand but not enough supply at this point. I'm not saying i like it, but i'm a regular ebay/craigslist viewer, and these things flew off both those sites at even higher prices than this.. But as i said.. This isn't Ebay or craigslist, and we don't like outrageous prices here! :mad: :D

I agree but the supply is there now. Its not like stores are sold out anymore, in some areas they maybe, but as a whole they are in stock.

hermeslyre

VIP Member
I agree but the supply is there now. Its not like stores are sold out anymore, in some areas they maybe, but as a whole they are in stock.

like i said supply is catching up.. but it's still not all there. Where we are It's still not uncommon to see people lined up at target a day before shipment waiting for 'em. Ahh..i don't care. I just wanna get my hands on a wii! lol :D

sup2jzgte

like i said supply is catching up.. but it's still not all there. Where we are It's still not uncommon to see people lined up at target a day before shipment waiting for 'em. Ahh..i don't care. I just wanna get my hands on a wii! lol :D

I have one, its pretty cool but the only game I really like for it is Zelda other than that I really dont to much else as of yet

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Zelda.. i have to play it on the 'cube, bleh.. but i can't wait for metroid, ssb: brawl, animal crossing(it's not just for girls!) and the like.. best next-gen console in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.