0 port access

kangaroo303

I have several "hotspots" that I frequetly visit, and up until recently, they worked fine, until now, mozilla, and all m games dont work online, m using Presario v2000, Ive run port tests online and they all say "stealth" and that all my ports are seemingly non-existant. This isnt a good thing for me because it blocks access to EVERYTHING! The only thing i can use is IE, and downloading, and AIM, xfire, trillian, and everything else are non-functional, Please help me open my ports! Windows firewall is off, i shut off all of the processes through msconfig for symantec and norton, so something is wrong enternaly, help!

Trizoy

VIP Member
Make sure you winxp firewall is OFF, or ON and confirgured for all these things. If it is off you simply need to forward those ports to make those things work.

Or you could place your pc in the dmz, which is not entirely safe.

kangaroo303

kangaroo303 said:
Windows firewall is off, i shut off all of the processes through msconfig for symantec and norton, so something is wrong enternaly, help!
kangaroo303 said:
I have several "hotspots" that I frequetly visit, and up until recently, they worked fine, until now

That should awnser your previous post:cool: