1 fps on human head demo 8800 gts?

nezzy_dawg

k well lets see i buy a 400 video and find out it's really not all the great now i'm trying to find out if it's just me or other people find it slow, i can almost say my 7600 gt was faster lol on the human head demo i get 1 fps on 1024-768
now i am wondering, is it drivers, mabye because i'm not running vista? or dont have dx10 or mabye becuase i done have sp2 . i dont reallt know i am confusesd or mabye it could be that my cpu and ram are just to slow i dont know but it's weird

nezzy_dawg

ya i know but i should get more the n 1 fps, cuase i've seen it on youtube run good on a 8800 gts 320mb with very little lag a at all

foxshox

This thing works AWESOME for me. I have the same card with e6600 and 2 gigs of crappy ram. I don't even notice FPS(so not really an issue I guess). Its completely seamless, and is pretty amazing. I can't even imagine what games will look like when they can render this kinds of models better in real time with movements of the facial features.

I see a lot of people have trouble with running it on vista though. I am running it on 1680x1050 btw.

nezzy_dawg

This thing works AWESOME for me. I have the same card with e6600 and 2 gigs of crappy ram. I don't even notice FPS(so not really an issue I guess). Its completely seamless, and is pretty amazing. I can't even imagine what games will look like when they can render this kinds of models better in real time with movements of the facial features.

I see a lot of people have trouble with running it on vista though. I am running it on 1680x1050 btw.
what kind of fps do u get on human head demo does it work at all