#1 reason i hate buying a new board

kgod86

if its in a crap dell case, you have to buy a new case because the fpanel doesnt connect to the board..

SC7

That shouldn't be the reason you hate buying a new board. That should be the reason you hate owning a Dell.

bball4life

SC7 said:
That shouldn't be the reason you hate buying a new board. That should be the reason you hate owning a Dell.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Dell does this one purpose so you have to buy replacement parts and such from them.

bball4life

kgod86 said:
yeah imagine this, your board blows and you dont buy one from dell....ohh thats hard to grasp
haha, but that means buying a new case, and I believe a new power supply as well, they mess with the wire arrangment, or at least that is what I have heard.

SC7

bball4life said:
haha, but that means buying a new case, and I believe a new power supply as well, they mess with the wire arrangment, or at least that is what I have heard.
I think the power supply issue, IIRC, went out when they started making Dells in black cases instead of white.

kgod86

well if i have an issue, i have a backup psu thank god...yeah its my gfs computer i think ill get a little cheapo case..lol