100,000+ posts

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
but in sayin that, you make up 2.5%
Granted :p Obviously the regulars make a forum what it is but the people who post a couple times always make up the bulk of the posts.

NeuromancerWGDD'U

PraetorNaughty.jpg

It's already been made! :p

Last edited:

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Is praetor the founder/maker of the computerforum or is he just the sad person that sits on his PC 24/7 to get 13,000 posts?

Scrat

I believe our illustrious leader, forum creator & All Around Good Guy is "ian" but i could be wrong....

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Ian is the forum owner Preator is just the postamatic. He doesn't have the same posting limitations we have so it doesn't take as long to get to 13000 as you might think

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
You'll notice he hasn't been posting for the last day or two so he can't be on his computer 24/7 posting

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Cromewell said:
He doesn't have the same posting limitations we have so it doesn't take as long to get to 13000 as you might think
what lmititaions do we have that he doesnt ?

Last edited:

Scrat

Hmm... Praetor not posting... last few days... Now thats not normal, maybe someone should send a doctor around to his place :p

Scrat

elmarcorulz said:
what lmititaions do we have that he doesnt ?

I think he was refering to the fact that WE have lives outside of CF but praetor may sleep, eat & work next to his PC 24/7

apj101

VIP Member
I think he was refering to the fact that WE have lives outside of CF but praetor may sleep, eat & work next to his PC 24/7
I think he was more refering to his admin status where by he can admin all the sections, deleteing merging posts, moving them and leaving tags as a reminder. But most imporantantly he doesn't have the 60 seconds wait time between posts which can be a real pain in the bum for the rest of us, but is a necessary evil

flame1117

banned
a PC forum with 100,000 then a freaking FISH fourm with "748,358" posts lol I would definatly think the PC forum would be allot more active and more posts and everything then a fishforum! Althought the fish forum i know of that has 748,358 might have been around longer, but it also has "9,875" almost 10,000 users. with at elast allot being active seeing the most online ever was 611.....