Mr.Farva

Need to now what mobo to get.

Case - Antec 902
HDD - WD Caviar Black 500GB
CPU - i7 920
PSU - Corsair 750w
RAM - OCZ 6GB XMP DDR3
OD - DVD Burner
GPU - HD4870 Sapphire 1GB (Maybe even the 4890 model)

Motherboard...

Im lost. I really liked my last 2 ASUS boards. Other people are saying Foxconn, and stuff.

And I would perfer if the boards supported Crossfire....

bomberboysk

Need to now what mobo to get.

Case - Antec 902
HDD - WD Caviar Black 500GB
CPU - i7 920
PSU - Corsair 750w
RAM - OCZ 6GB XMP DDR3
OD - DVD Burner
GPU - HD4870 Sapphire 1GB (Maybe even the 4890 model)

Motherboard...

Im lost. I really liked my last 2 ASUS boards. Other people are saying Foxconn, and stuff.

And I would perfer if the boards supported Crossfire....
For the price...this is definately the best bang for the buck board out there:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813186163

Or if you wanna spend more, the best board on the market:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813188048

StrangleHold

Staff member
Plus the fact that on a microATX board, everything is cramed together closer, they tend to run alittle hotter(mosfets/Chokes/North-southbridge then a full size ATX board.

Foxconn makes EVGA and XFX motherboards. No Foxconn isnt going out, its one of the biggest board/OEM and parts makers out there. Dont really like Foxconn but each to his own.

Last edited:

bomberboysk

Of those the Bloodrage, and no, or else apple, sony, microsoft(xbox and zune), nintendo(wii), evga, xfx, and a whole lot of other companies would go into panic needing a new mainboard manufacturer.

Plus the fact that on a microATX board, everything is cramed together closer, they tend to run alittle hotter(mosfets/Chokes/North-southbridge then a full size ATX board.

Foxconn makes EVGA and XFX motherboards. No Foxconn isnt going out, its one of the biggest board/OEM and parts makers out there. Dont really like Foxconn but each to his own.
If youve been over at the evga forums, the temperatures of the chipset on the micro are lower than the classified, its one heck of a board. "Its red and black for a reason";)

StrangleHold

Staff member
Blah Blah Blah, you and your Foxconn/EVGA/XFX boards. You know there is a die date wrote into the bios on those boards.:D

StrangleHold

Staff member
fire.jpg