$1000 budget

swipf1993

Well this is what i shoulda done but here i am, ill work with the store i bought the computer i currently have from.. but i did buy the corsair 760t case, and with my budget what would be the best parts to make work in that case, for the budget listed. would be appreciated.

swipf1993

oh they are gunna hear it from me. its ridiculous they would sell me a office pc that is strickly made for that, when I made it very clear I want a gaming rig.....grrrr. I need to be more on the ball myself. but people need to pull their weight too...thx for the reply.

swipf1993

they are already giving me a hard time with my current computer I bought from that place... they haven't said no. but they are like well we usually don't accept returns anymore because we got burned so much... well dude!!! Im getting burned at the moment, you said it was a gaming compatible machine, and its the farthest thing from it. and here I am saving my hard earned cash to buy this garbage... they took advantage of my lack of knowledge of computers and really got away with something... but its still in progress.. if I have to make them buy it back for cheaper than I paid idc I just want it gone.... so frusterating.

ninjabubbles3

Gskill ram has the highest number of errors of any name brand ram. Also, the blue hd sucks. You would see a huge benefit going with a rapter or at least a black.

BS

Gskill makes some of the best ram around, and very high quality stuff.

He would see a huge benefit with an SSD, but a Black over a Blue difference isn't huge

swipf1993

well since i got my s20 refunded. can you guys please help me out with a complete $1000 budget, i liked the one ninja showed me but if u can give me some for sures on it before i go buy the parts i would greatly appreciate it! i learned my lesson to slow down and do research after this deal... ughhh lol need to stop doing that