1000 dollar system with GTX 950 and I5 6500

Laquer Head

That Sharkoon PSU has abysmal reviews, I wouldn't trust it or touch it with a 10 foot pole. Look at a Corsair, EVGA, Seasonic..etc

Also, that 950 is pretty low-end and if you want to game I'd recommend minimum a 960 with 4GB...minimum!

dogan donmez

That Sharkoon PSU has abysmal reviews, I wouldn't trust it or touch it with a 10 foot pole. Look at a Corsair, EVGA, Seasonic..etc

Also, that 950 is pretty low-end and if you want to game I'd recommend minimum a 960 with 4GB...minimum!

Thanks for the recommandation , i will pick a corsair vs 450. I don't have money for that, but i will play most off the time CS:GO and watch movies. I will not play the division on ultra :D

Telhma

I heard that counter strike can run nice whith the Intel HD Graphics 530, if you have enough ram for it. But I never tested it. And I do not know if it works for that processor. It would be great to save some money for a better graphical card in future if it could work. I hope laquer head knows more about it.

Laquer Head

I heard that counter strike can run nice whith the Intel HD Graphics 530, if you have enough ram for it. But I never tested it. And I do not know if it works for that processor. It would be great to save some money for a better graphical card in future if it could work. I hope laquer head knows more about it.

Sorry I don't play CS.

My personal experience with on-board graphics was not good at all..but I don't know what the minimum demands of a game like CS are.