12" Blue UV cold cathode's.

Xycron

banned
-2 12inch blue cold cathode lights
-6 12inch blue & UV combo cold cathode lights

These are being sold for a roomie of mine, and shipping is 5$ to anywhere in the US.

2 or 4 of these will be kept the rest will be sold, they are being sold because he bought to many of them. Thanks.

Last edited:

Xycron

banned
um....hmm...He forgot to tell me a price lol, I guess offers?

BTW he has this many becuase hd didn;t understand how dutch auction's worked on ebay lol he won more sets then he wanted too, thats also why he doesn;t know yet becuase they are still ebing shipped to him, and if they are bright and good he will only need 2. i can get pics from him when hes done mouinting on his case if anyone wants.

Xycron

banned
The link you gave is just the bulb and goes as an attachment with your current ones, the ones hes selling is the whole thing.

Xycron

banned
No, because although they are the cheapest part, not many people are going to want to get the rest with no bulb.

Xycron

banned
The UV ones havn;t come yet, but the double regular blue did come, and if decided not to be kept then it goes for 10$ as a set for both since they plug into each other. we'll se more when the uv comes.
shipping =5$ anywhere in the us.

Ku-sama

banned
[SIZE=-1][SIZE=-2]2[/SIZE][/SIZE][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Dual Blue Cold Cathode Kit[/SIZE]
[FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2] [/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]15.98[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Subtotal:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]15.98[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Shipping:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]2.85[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Tax:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]0.00[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE] [SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]Total:[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1] [/SIZE][SIZE=-1][FONT=verdana,arial][SIZE=-2]18.83[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]

thats to my house, make it 19 shipped and its a deal

Xycron

banned
19$ shipped for both blue regular cathodes? Do you relize thats more then im asking....Now you also made me relize your link is for one, I was seling them both as a set, and 5$ for shipping, so that would be a total of 15$ for both.

Let me wait and see what the UV ones look like so i can decide which i want to keep, i'll prbally keep all blue/uvcombos though.

but anywyas, it was 10$ for both lights plus 5$ shipping, so thats a total of 15$, but if you want to pay 19$ thats fine by me :rolleyes:

Ku-sama

banned
ooooh, i thought you ment $10 a kit, then $5 shipping so $25, but yeah, ill do $15, lol

also you ment $10 for four bulbs right?