13 or 14 inch Powerhouse laptop

bkribbs

I would go with a MBP. They are a little pricey, but hold up well (for your bike rides) and will function as desired.

FXB

Not the envy in particular but I've had two other HP notebooks in the and did not have a great experience.

speedyink

VIP Member
Yeah, well, HP makes some real shite as well. Doesn't automatically make their nicer line of laptops crap.

FXB

Regardless of the laptop customer support will be the same. I did not have great service with there tech support.

FXB

If I get the MBP which alot of you are suggesting should I get the 13 inch MBP with clock speed of 2.4 GHz (starting at 1249,00) or 2,66GHz (starting at 1549,00)? The 13 inch MBP also comes with intel core 2 Duo compared to other quad core processor we are seing in various other models like the 15 and 17 inch MBP.

So my questions are Should I wait for a quad core processor in 13 inch MBP models? If not which clock speed would be best to run Adobe CS5 Master Collection?

Ideally I need the computer by mid August but I could wait until September 2011 at the latest.