14+ Warehouse Being Monitored

hells3000

Hello Forums!!

It's been a while since I've been around and I'm very great full for all the knowledge I've perceived from these forums. Well... the reason I'm around today is to learn how to hook up a computer to monitor 14+ warehouse camera systems. Any advice on how to do it budget wise, pros and cons would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!:good:

PohTayToez

Well, most newer security systems come with a feature that lets you view the feed over the internet. How that is accomplished is going to vary from system to system depending on the hardware and software. If your current system doesn't have any sort of network/internet features then you'll want to upgrade your DVRs (recording device) to something that does.

If the warehouses are in close proximity to each other then it would be better to set up a local network rather than using the internet to stream your video.

hells3000

Well, most newer security systems come with a feature that lets you view the feed over the internet. How that is accomplished is going to vary from system to system depending on the hardware and software. If your current system doesn't have any sort of network/internet features then you'll want to upgrade your DVRs (recording device) to something that does.

If the warehouses are in close proximity to each other then it would be better to set up a local network rather than using the internet to stream your video.

Forgot to add an s to warehouses , all locations feed to the internet already. Currently we connect to each individually via the ip.