17" or 19" monitor ?

Arctic388

can anyone tell me what brand to consider and i really want a 19" but if price is to different might go with 17". but already about 400 over budget on PC so who's counting.

i just want to get a good one.

please help might buy within a week ?

bigsaucybob

I think the difference between the 19inch and the 17inch is drastic. I have had both and I love the high resolution and large screen size of my 19inch.

Depending on your budget, go with a very good quality 17inch over a crappy, cheap 19inch with a high response time. but if you can afford a good quality 19inch, most definitly take it.

MIK3daG33K

What is your budget cause i just picked up a VERY nice 20.1 inch Samsung Syncmaster with a 5 ms response time. I only paid 469 USD for it too (i have a friend that works at a local computer store.) Normally its only 500 though. Here is the link.

Arctic388

what brands and what numbers do i look for when looking ? this is all new to me. what is the avg response time? what is a good time ?
my budget is to small to even list but i'm been toying with the idea of around 300 USD but that can be more if i "need" to. i really want a 19".

please help.

thanks

Last edited:

Dr Studly

banned
u can get a nice 19" monitor from tigerdirect for 189 till the end of the month... good deal imo... my dad just bought it... i'll tell u how it is when i comes in

Edit: this is what he got
it has very good reviews

Last edited:

WeatherMan

There are a few cheap 19" viewsonic models around, I got mine for £190 from misco ( probably get it cheaper in usa), very nice and great for my needs ( gaming )