1800$ to a computer?

They have the same resolution and reaction time, but the one I posted is a 24" and has multiple video inputs.
 
okay then i take that;) okay så i but all the thinks you said, and then i gonna have a sick computer :D thank you so much for you help im so glad that you would spend time on me.
 
Where'd you get 14000 from? I've got it at 12785...is shipping really $226?

Either way that's still over budget...I'm trying to figure out how to fit it in without having to downgrade anything too much.

Any thoughts?

Anyone else reading this have thoughts?

I'm running out of ideas....
 
Last edited:
Where'd you get 14000 from? I've got it at 12785...is shipping really $226?

Either way that's still over budget...I'm trying to figure out how to fit it in without having to downgrade anything too much.

Any thoughts?

Anyone else reading this have thoughts?

I'm running out of ideas....

It´s because I also buy some games;)
 
Back
Top