1920 x 1080 monitors - Any way to fix page size?

Jamin43

banned
I just re-installed Win 7 and have a 22" 1920x1080 native screen resolution monitor.

It's great for gaming - but I am constantly scrolling zoom to work on web pages. I have my display settings at Larger < 150 % > and it's still small.

I have good eye sight - so it's not impossible to work on the PC - but I'd really like a larger text and overall page layout on the web - than what I currently have.

I tried switching the resolution - and got a nice sized page layout - but all the letters were stretched to where they looked a bit strange.

What are your experiences - any suggestions as to a fix to make it permanently zoomed in a bit in the internet settings - or firefox settings?

Thanks

ANNR

What are your experiences - any suggestions as to a fix to make it permanently zoomed in a bit in the internet settings - or firefox settings?

Thanks

Hold down the Ctrl key and push the + to increase the text size. Firefox will remember the setting next time you view the site. Do the same for all the website that you visit regularly.

Jamin43

banned
Awesome,

Worked like a charm.

I've been using the ctrl - mouse wheel - and it never held the settings and I had to scroll every time I visited the site.

THANKS !!!!!!

:good::good::good::good::good:

Last edited:

lubo4444

Hold down the Ctrl key and push the + to increase the text size. Firefox will remember the setting next time you view the site. Do the same for all the website that you visit regularly.

Yeah im running also 1920 x 1080 and i do the same thing. But sometimes the page goes to the original view size which i really hate. :(

fattty

I tried switching the resolution - and got a nice sized page layout - but all the letters were stretched to where they looked a bit strange.

When you change resolution, make sure that you change to one that has a similar aspect ratio to your monitor. This will fix the text/icon/picture stretching.