1GB ATi FireGL V7350!

WeatherMan

Seen that there isn't a thread yet on the 1st GB card out which is the FireGL V7350 from ATi.

The only thing I could find on this forum where its mentioned is from Ling_Thing on the end of a post.

So I thought Id make one for any important updates about it plus for people interested in the card :)

For info about it click here
a few specs are below

* Powered by ATI’s next generation FireGL™ graphics processor unit (GPU) with Avivo™ Technology
* Scalable ultra-threaded architecture with 8 Parallel Geometry Engines and 16 Pixel Shader Processors
* Full Shader Model 3.0 support for vertex and pixel shaders
* 1GB GDDR3 graphics memory with 512-bit ring bus memory controller
* High Dynamic Range (HDR) rendering with 8-bit, 10-bit, and 16-bit per RGB color component support
* High fidelity display engine capable of producing over one trillion colors
* Two Dual link outputs each capable of ultra-high resolutions up to 3840 x 2400!!
* Stereoscopic 3D output
* HD Component Video (YPrPb) output
* Genlock / Framelock ready1
* Optimized and certified for CAD and DCC applications
* Direct access to ATI’s dedicated workstation technical support team

:)

Cbeck527

Bootup05 said:
Seen that there isn't a thread yet on the 1st GB card out which is the FireGL V7350 from ATi.

The only thing I could find on this forum where its mentioned is from Ling_Thing on the end of a post.

So I thought Id make one for any important updates about it plus for people interested in the card :)

For info about it click here
a few specs are below