1st time builder here. Help

Dakota

i currently and looking forward to making the switch to PC. I am currently in the market for something atleast mid- high quality computer. I am wanting to begin twitch streaming, tubing, advertising, and branding. I've had this Gateway laptop since 2012, that I got as a gift on Christmas that year. I've been running 2gb ram, intel graphics, and intel pentium.(don't know the chipset) it's served me well in my endeavors so far but I definetly need an upgrade from this Stone Age item. I've already visited PCpartsBuilder and got this setup for myself.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/MPNr9W

To get understand what I need, I'll be running PS CA6, AE CS6, Cinema 4D, xsplit(or its counter parts), some other small programs, and games(I know right who plays those)

I'm mostly needed some outsider input on if this what I want and need for the things I will be using the computer for.

_Kyle_

This looks like a pretty good pc for you. Why two CPU coolers though lol? Also, the NZXT AER fans need a NZXT Hue to go with them...

Calin

I made some tweaks to that. Like Deerling said above, you put in 2 CPU coolers. Also, you can easily get away with a lower wattage PSU and you can just get a Windows 10 key much cheaper from a key shop, and spend the saved money on an SSD and a better GPU. Also, do you want to stick to that Mirco ATX case or you're ok with something bigger?
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Xf9s6X

Dakota

This looks like a pretty good pc for you. Why two CPU coolers though lol? Also, the NZXT AER fans need a NZXT Hue to go with them...
I know man pc parts picker actually doesn't have it under an options, so i can't really list it. Plus they have a mount putting the kraken on a gpu.

Gossinater

I would avoid using a HDD, get 2 Solid State Drives; put your OS on one, and your programs, games, and video files (for your youtubes) on the other. If you have the capital for it. If not I'd still get a SSD for faster loading times and faster data retrieval.

Also, unless you're going micro for space reasons I'd stay away from a micro case and micro things because you won't have much case room to upgrade stuff, and also more heat and less outlets for it. Does your micro case have room for those three fans on the bottom of the list? Most cases come with the necessary fans and have maybe one slot for an additional.

My most recent upgrade was a Corsair H100i V2 liquid cooling system. It was about $100 and very easy to install for my first liquid cooled system. Just make sure your case can fit one if you decide to get one.

EDIT: I've never heard of that brand of liquid cooler if you trust them that's fine I just haven't used them for anything. I would use trusted brands for all things too.