1TB HDD....meh, try a bit harder :D

JamesBart

thats what a real computer needs! well thats what i need some 5tb. i should hopefully be getting 1tb soon! allready got about 560 now so more is welcome! :)

nffc10

1TB per square inch.......cool. I'm still a bit baffled how people actually manage to fill up the space!:)

jimmymac

VIP Member
1TB per square inch.......cool. I'm still a bit baffled how people actually manage to fill up the space!:)

depends on what you do, video editing will take up a large amount of storage.

I have over 1tb in various music (mp3 and lossless)

nffc10

1TB! :eek: My dad has about 55gig of music on his computer and that's a lot of songs! I can't imagine how many you would have if you have 1TB of music and stuff.

The_Beast

they are aready working on a HDD that has 20-40TB per inch, 1.8TB notebook hdd holy crap that is a ton for a notebook

spanky

I read about that somewhere else a while ago. For now, I'm just looking forward to getting the 1T HDD. I'm using a total of 266 GB right now which would be a lot more except I had to slow down so I wouldn't run out of space. I downloaded so much media stuff in 2 months one time that I had a 150 buck internet bill.

tlarkin

VIP Member
you can easily fill up TerraBytes of data by using something like a Mtyh Box and recording all your favorite movies, shows, sproting events, etc in HD.

Hell I have 500gigs right now of music (some lossless) and movies, and that doesn't even count the apps I run.