2.1 Computer Speakers???

ProZac

Whats the best out there iam looking for a set of 2.1 that sounds really good. no cracking noises.no snorting when turned up loud.... i was looking at the JBL's the ones that the speakers look like aliens but not sure thats why iam asking someone in here maybe they can help me... i would like some bass but nothing that sounds like crap hope someone could help thanks...

ProZac

thank you for posting back..

hey the Altec Lansing MX5021's look alright but look like if something hits them they might put a whole in them.. i use to have some Boston but i gave to my sis they kicked some butt with the sound.. but any more choice the more bass would be good also but i want no distort at all.. i was reading the other site u gave but everyone has there own oppion i see.. hmm iam sitll alittle confused..Anyone Else.. i guess the JBL arent good then..

helmie

Logitech Z-3s. They are some of the best 2.1s you can buy.

Atomic has them too, he could second that!

ProZac

ok now ill break these 2 which one is better.. the Logitech® Z-2300 or the Z-3's Hope someone could help me thanks ..

goan_st4r

z-2300 150%...best ive heard dont get z-3s they r only 40 watts...2300 are wayy better and look better too 200 watts

fade2green514

i hear the creature speakers are really good for the size...
i think theyre like harman karden or somethin like that. theyre on newegg for ike $73 i think... or apple.com for $99 last time i checked.

ProZac

hey everyone...THANKS

WOW thats all i can say i got the 2300's just right now hooked up this is the best thing i bought in a long time.. thanks everyone Love Them......:eek: