2.1 Speakers?

Steve0

Hi,

I was wondering if someone could explain the difference between the Creatives 2.1 3200,and the Creative 2.1 3300 ?

Its just i am thinking of buying a set and was wondering if their is much difference for the price?

Do you rate these?

Cheers...

Creatives 2.1 3200 = Couldn't seem to find any online stores selling :S
Creative 2.1 3300 = This unique subwoofer speaker system features two premium speakers each with three Titanium drivers to deliver better sonic accuracy and clarity. £67.50
Personally i'd like to know the answer to this because i want to get some good speakers to. All i can say is always pay that little bit extra.

Talent said:
Geoff thats what i tried to find out.

Does it have to be Creative speakers?

Yeah...Labtec are quite good...I'm going to town today to go and buy a 5.1 Labtec Set...

I was wondering if you can just buy the subwoofer by itself only because a mate of mine said i could have his speakers of his set-up as his subwoofer has packed up!

Anyone know anything on this?

I was wondering if you can just buy the subwoofer by itself only because a mate of mine said i could have his speakers of his set-up as his subwoofer has packed up!

Anyone know anything on this?
Very unlikley i would have thought as they come packaged together. Maybe try eBay for a second hand one? Or just buy a decent subwoofer mate!

I'm going to town today to go and buy a 5.1 Labtec Set...
Oh and Rambo could you PM me the details and pricing, cheers.

Not being rude mate but simply edit your previous post.

Anyhow how much is $200 in £?
I got about 60 quid to spend on speakers. Any suggestions?

Has nobody on here ever listened to the Harman Kardon Soundstick II, they are fabulous, a 2.1 system that can easily beat most sub £200 5.1's. Any they are the best looking by far, seriously try them...

Regards
Matt Power

Back