2 8600gts or 1 8800gts 320mb

28600gts or 1 8800gts 320mb

• 2 8600ts for sli

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • 1 8800 gts 320mb

Votes: 28 96.6%

• Total voters

Noah

Makes me laugh, every card will become a loe end card, in 2 years those card we consider awsome 2day will be low end, but there capacity for SLI will stay the same, nothing changed...

The technology is newer, those 8600 cards weren't optimized for SLi, but when 8800 becomes low end, i don't think their SLi abilities are going to leave them..

junwang0808

i never have one single problem with ATI drivers.......... lol how many years do you have to wait until it becomes low end. why don't you guys wait for another 10 years to get a new computer so there is quad triple core? i don't think none of you guys are gonna do it

maroon1

[-0MEGA-];745109 said:
however nVidia never included all those features in their 8 series cards, so Microsoft agreed to make those features optional. The 2K series however has those features included.

Proof ? Evidence ? links ?

What are the features that they didn't include to 8 series ?!

RoBBy

It's sure that Omega wont say it's the same thing, because it would be admiting that he got scammed when he bought his ATI :D j/k

RoBBy

Well the BFG OC2, eVGA superclocked and an other version in XFX (cant remember wich one exactly) have almost all the same performance

K3rupt

Go the single Card

The 8600's are lower end and will not be able to reproduce the quality a single 8800 Series card will