2 different cards?

bigpimp101

alrite can you put two different cards on your computer? For example a can you put a radeon x1900xtx and a 7900 gt in your computer and have them both running?

Beyond

bigpimp101 said:
alrite can you put two different cards on your computer? For example a can you put a radeon x1900xtx and a 7900 gt in your computer and have them both running?

no

Beyond

The_Other_One said:
Actually, I think you can, but not as SLI or Crossfire. I've heard this, but never tried myself.

yeah, definitely not as sli. that's the only thing i was really thinking of, so perhaps there are ways.

mrbagrat

banned
I bet you could do something in the BIOS, maybe deactivate one slot and leave the other on. I don't have much experience in BIOS's so I'm not sure.

i have herd of this my friend has 3 gpu in his they dont run as sli or anything but huis dad is in computers he worcks for correl but he can use diferent cars to perform diferent visual activities at once he did it himslef and he does go a litle crazy with what he does

mrbagrat

banned
Dude...you seriously need to work on your spelling, and add some periods and commas. Your posts are nearly unreadable.