2 gig memory

goosy22

thnx....ill defenitelly think about these...but why do u think its been getting bad reviews?

they are most likely noobs using motherboards that only work with JEDEC certified memory (Intel 965 Express chipsets come to mind, they require 1.8v to boot up)... if the memory is made to run @ anything but 1.8v the whole system most likely won't boot up... you have to change your RAM voltages in you BIOS when you get it to POST...

in short, they just don't know the solution to their problem...

Last edited:

lb562high

banned
they are most likely noobs using that memory on JEDEC certified boards (they require 1.8v to boot up)... if the memory is made to run @ anything but 1.8v it won't boot up... you have to change your RAM voltages in you BIOS when you get it to POST... they just don't know the solution to their problem...

lol..great thats what i thought. inexperience...pshh :D

goosy22

yeppers

EDIT: had my first explanation post screwed up... now it's fixed...

Last edited:

goosy22

oohh noo... that could be a tragedy unfolding! :eek: :p

lol... it coulda been bad if some noob took it and tried to beat it into somebody else's head that XXXX told me that XXXX and XXXX... and to fix it you just XXXX... when low and behold i screwed up and they put the blame onto me that their $4,000 gaming rig didn't POST... i just wanted to be sure i got it right :p...

goosy22

yes i would... because you motherboard doesn't need specifically "JEDEC certified memory running @ 1.8v with timings of 5-5-5 or 6-6-6" to POST...

goosy22

yes...

*runs off bragging about my first cyber high five*... *takes a wrong turn*... *gets lost*... :p...