2 monitors (help)

[ULKER]

Hello,

a boring evening, so I want to do something interesting. I have a dumb question, can I connect 2 monitors on my 7900GT without buying something like second video card?
My 7900GT has 2 DVI slots, so I can connect 2 monitors a use everything? I dont need to do anything?

Arm_Pit

banned
[ULKER];448574 said:
Hello,

a boring evening, so I want to do something interesting. I have a dumb question, can I connect 2 monitors on my 7900GT without buying something like second video card?
My 7900GT has 2 DVI slots, so I can connect 2 monitors a use everything? I dont need to do anything?
You should be able to connect both monitors fine, You will either need to do it when your computer is shutdown, or trestart after for your drivers to notice both monitors, then you should be able to change what you want them to do with the drivers, such as have them both display the same thing, split the screen, have one window on one one window on the other ext ext

Impr3ssiv3

with XP i dont think you need to restart when just connecting a monitor, cuz i know you dont have to restart when you unplug a mouse and plug it back in

Nightrain

i wouldnt just unplug ur mouse in n out...some mobos get screwed when u do that when the powers on...but maybe that was just older ones or a certain mobo...have to look for that.

but that would suck lol. pull out a 3 dollar mouse and fry a 100-200 dollar mobo lmao