2 monitors with 2 games?

Legendaryk4

So I am considering buying a 2nd monitor so I can play Eve online and something like counter strike or BF3 at the same time. Is this possible and if so is my hardware good enough to do so. Any help and suggestions appreciated.

Thank You,
Legendaryk4

Darren

Staff member
I doubt it. I was able to play Minecraft and Civ 5 at time same time once on two monitors, but that's because Civilization 5 didn't lock my mouse to that monitor (only game I've ever played that doesn't lock it), and Minecraft was just dragged over and expanded on the other screen. But 2 games like that, I highly doubt it.

Legendaryk4

I would like to let you know that I just got my 2nd monitor today and I am currently playing BF3 and EVE at the same time... they just have to be in windowed mode. I would love to answer any questions anyone has.

Jiniix

Counter-Strike also has windowed mode options, what you want is perfectly doable.
Your GPU should be stronger than mine, and I have played two separate WoW clients on two monitors with high settings.

dodgefate

Go get a video card that can handle two monitors, right click on home screen click on your graphics card or Graphics properties set it to multiple displays set it up not as miring (forget what its called maby landscape?) apen each game not as full screen but as a window and you should be able to do both.... Some times videocards support two screens.... you would have to plug in two and check