$200-range graphics card?

Exploded_Monitor

I have heard many opinions on this. I was thinkin 6600 GT, but many people have turned me away from this. What is the best $200 range graphics card?

Apathetic

Definetly what Praetor said. The only thing I can say is you might want to stay away from the Sapphire Toxic Radeon X700 Pro.

Apathetic

My friend said it wasnt to good. He was having troubles with it a lot. But I dont even have a graphics card or have used it so I cant really base it on my opinion :(. Good to know its a good card though, I'll keep it in mind if I ever have the money to get one, but it if you'd like to send it over to me so I can "try" it out :D that'd be just dandy.

Last edited:

Echo_

theres always goin to be someone out there that has a bad time with a card so cant just base it off one time

mgoldb2

VIP Member
That PSU a little low. It has a total of 22A on the two lines combine you proberly should look for 24A total.

specs.jpg

information on what to look for in a PSU are here
http://www.computerforum.com/showthread.php?t=10764

You proberly fine with this one but if you can find one a little more powerful on the 12v for around the same price you should proberly go with that.

Last edited:

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
You can get some pretty damn nice PSUs (theoretically at least), with a bit of searching for like $50 :)

guernseynick

like what? I need a decent PSU for my pc. I made the mistake of buyin without proper research an bought an aerocool 320w! oops. It has 15A i think.
I need a new PSU more powerful than this cuz my system will hav a fatal1ty AA8XE, x700 pro, an loadsa other quite high end stuff. like 10 fans. What can i get cheap an good enough for this an possible overclocking?

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
This is the fourth time youve damn near posted that -- read the 101s for a start