26 Gigapixel Panoramic Shot

Archangel

VIP Member
took me about 7 seconds to find the first flaw in the pic. :p

Untitled-10.jpg

TFT

VIP Member
^ Very true, with the individual photos taken spread out over time then all the shadows will be wrong when stitched together.

starlitjoker

can we seriously play a find the___ game? i want to now :D

just give what it is near by, describe as best you can :D

find me da panasonic truck :D

starlitjoker

oh yeah and fatback, is that leaf blower guy rly there??? or are you making it up in hopes we look for hours then rage for your entertainment?

give us a general location :D

Last edited:

Fatback

VIP Member
oh yeah and fatback, is that leaf blower guy rly there??? or are you making it up in hopes we look for hours then rage for your entertainment?

give us a general location :D

He's really there. Look on the right side towards the end of the "L" shaped looking building. It's the first building on the right looks like and upside down "L". He's at the back right at where the building ends.

Hope that helped

Also is it just me or are both of them the same people:confused:

35965917.jpg

Glliw

Looks like it to me. You have to realize that its one camera on a robot taking the pictures...not 1665 cameras all at once...lol.

Bodaggit23

can we seriously play a find the___ game? i want to now :D

just give what it is near by, describe as best you can :D

find me da panasonic truck :D

You ask for a general location, then you don't give one? :eek:

I would like to play "Where's Waldo" also with this. :D

He's really there. Look on the right side towards the end of the "L" shaped looking building. It's the first building on the right looks like and upside down "L". He's at the back right at where the building ends.

Hope that helped

Also is it just me or are both of them the same people:confused:

I found the leaf blower dude. Wow, I would have never found him. :eek:

LeafBlower.jpg

Since the series of photos was taken over 174 minutes, it's entirely possible that those are the same people, seconds later, in a different spot. :)

Fatback

VIP Member
Let's see who can find the guy with the white striped pants, with a red back pack walking next to a T-mobile phone station.. :D

Wow at least give us a direction to look, a building or something. You suck at this luke, you should go back to you're emo corner and cry some more:D

Fatback

VIP Member
I'm using chrome and just using the mouse wheel to scroll. Also there is a zoom button at the lower left side right under the picture.